Welcome To my First Post,
Let me first introduce myself,
I am a forty-three year old married female with 2 daughters ages 22 and 8. My oldest was from a previous engagement that never materialized. My tubes were banded for 11 years when I married my husband in 1997 . I was 32 and he was 24. In late 1999 we spent close to $10,000 and had my tubes cut at the bands and reconnected with a 30% chance of conceiving. Our daughter was born in June of 2001. At that time I was employed with American Express Travel as a Corporate Travel Counselor with over 14year Industry Experience (11 1/2 with Amex). My daughter was born with Torticollis and Plagiocephaly (Wry Neck & Crooked Skull). However I spent several month trying to convince Pediatrician something was wrong and it wasnt until I switched doctors that she began treatment. We spent 3 days a week at Physical Therapy for several months, we saw several Neuro Surgeons including the Infamous Ben Carson. At that time alson the 9/11 attacks took place and my 14 year career was annilated, I was laid off and have never been able to get my feet back in the door . I had worked from home the last 2 years . We took the severance money and bought some lawn equipment so my husband could start a part time lawn service in the evenings and weekends. Needless to say there was really no actions in the Travel Industry for a long time. So I was unemployed for about a year. My husband went full time on his business in 2003 so I went out and worked evenings as a Area Manager for a Commercial Cleaning Service. Somehow I manage to do that for 3 1/2 yrs before I thought the job was going to give me a heart attack, I then started my own Resisential Cleaning Service in 2006 and that is where I am at today. I feel Fortunate that I am able to breeze thru my mornings without too much rush to get my daughter a decent breakfast and get her on the bus, then I have about 45min to and hour before I need to leave to clean 1 or 2 houses that day, I am always back home by 3pm to be sure and meet the bus in the evening, I am able to sit down and do her homework as soon as she gets home, meanwhile starting dinner. The rest of the evening is pretty much stress less. I was a single mother working long hours with my first daughter and I really wanted to be home for the next one..............

No comments:
Post a Comment